ProWaterct’s HFC Front Sponsons bring functionality with cost effectiveness. These Performance Sponsons offer improved turning grip, better stability in a straight line and very important improved stability when leaning over in a turn. These HFC sponsons are tough and durable and comes with a flat black finish to grip the water better than the competition. The kit includes 8 stainless steel screws for each side and a tube of silicone to attach it to the outside. This process has proven to be the easiest and most effective way to install front sponsons. Race proven, designed by the pros, built to evolve your style.
– This product fits Yamaha Waveblaster B1 hulls
– Installation time: 1 hours
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What’s the difference between the HFC and fiberglass sponsons you offer?
– Our HFC front sponsons are more cost-effective and are more durable compared to the fiberglass. These sponsons will fit just about any ski too while the fiberglass are preformed to a specific ski.
Do the PWR sponsons make the difference?
– Yes, these are not another copy of someones else design. This product was made by the Pros that required more stability and grip. We have seen this same design helps all rider levels to evolve their style.
Is it hard to remove my old sponsons?
– Most current sponsons screw from the outside, you will need to remove the screws pry them off and clean the surface before installing this product. It’s not hard, you can do it and it’s well worth the hassle. Ask around as everyone is now doing it too.
Should I have a professional mechanic in stall this product?
– We always suggest, if you do not feel comfortable, then take it to someone you trust.