Another hit from Prowatercraft! We teamed up with head designer and CEO of ProWatercraft to help them create the best Ride Plate to ever be bolted to a Blaster! Their new Hybrid Flex Composite (HFC) Yamaha WaveBlaster ride plate is designed to create optimum performance and utilizes a flexible design that creates ultimate grip. If you haven’t heard already, ProWatercraft’s Hyper Flex Composite is designed to out perform rigid-style plates, and does so by many times over! ProWatercraft’s HFC creates a way more durable material than the fiberglass and cast aluminum plates that most others offer, and is much more effective in reducing burring your nose, along with unwanted nose hop, and creates a more stable ride that has a lot more grip than traditional ride plates. With more confidence entering and exiting the turns, the ProWatercraft Waveblaster Ridepolate give you a “on-rails” feeling when you ride. This B1 Waveblaster Ride Plate bolts on in minutes, and will be one of the best additions to your handling package!
– This product fits Yamaha Waveblaster B1 hulls
– Installation time: 10 Minutes
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Does this Blaster Race Ride Plate put more pressure on the front compared to the stock?
– This HFC plate is designed to put the perfect amount of nose pressure compared to stock. Trying it is the best way to see if this ride plate is right for you.
How can this new material improve my racing?
– Their Hyper Flex Composite gives the ride plate enough flex to allow itself to adjust to your weight, speed, and the water condition you race in. Like suspension on a Supercross dirt-bike, the advantages of Hyper Flex Material, reduces subbing, creates more grip, and much better stability.
What makes HFC any stronger than my aluminum or figerglass ride plate?
– Fiberglass and Aluminum ride plates crack and chip! This new rideplate eliminates this due to HFC’s chip-resistant, crack-resistant and tear-resistant composite construction.