ProWatercraft introduces the new Hybrid Flex Composite (HFC) SuperJet race plate (2008 – Current) that is designed to flex supporting your riding style. HFC blows all the other rigid plates out of the water with many improved features over the standard rigid plates. This plate not only holds up better than the industry standard aluminum and fiberglass plates, but limits bouncing, reduces subbing, even MORE stability, and better grip.
This Super Jet Race Plate is designed to greatly improve rider confidence. This will make your ski feel like it’s a train on rails. You would never believe your ski could get so much grip and handle so well. The only way to believe it is to try it. Our riders say, “These Race Plates offer improved turning grip and better stability in a straight line and when leaning over in a turn. The difference between us and the other options on the market is grip and high speed turning the ski is easier to lean which makes the ride smoother through the complete turn.” The HFC Race Plate bolts to the underside of the hull using the included hardware. Race proven, designed by the pros, built for the best in the world.
– This product fits: Yamaha SuperJet Years 2008 – Current
– Installation time: 10 minutes
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How can this new material improve my racing?
– We’ve covered the issues many riders face every time they race. HFC gives the ride plate enough flex to allow itself to adjust to your weight, speed, and the water condition you race in. Advantages of this plate include limited bouncing, reduced subbing, more grip, and better stability.
What makes HFC any stronger than my aluminum or figerglass ride plate?
– Aluminum plates crack and chip, same with fiberglass! Our new material eliminates those issues. HFC is the only material we found that is chip, crack and tear resistant. We recommend you watch our comparison video above to get a better feel of what we mean!
Does the shine of the plate help improve my handling?
– Yes and no. The smoothness of the material creates less drag but you can lightly sand the surface to create the perfect drag for your needs.