ProWatercraft introduces the new Hybrid Flex Composite (HFC) Kawasaki SXR 800 & 1100 that is designed to flex supporting your riding style. HFC blows all the other rigid plates out of the water with many improved features over the standard rigid plates. This plate not only holds up better than the industry standard aluminum and fiberglass ride plates, but limits bouncing, reduces subbing, even MORE stability, and better grip.
ProWatercraft’s Race Plates are designed to greatly improve rider confidence. This will make your ski feel like it’s a train on rails. You would never believe your ski could get so much grip and handle so good. The only way to believe it is to try it. The design was created by Chris Hagest. He says: These Race Plates offer improved turning grip and better stability in a straight line and when leaning over in a turn. The difference between us and the other options on the market is grip and high speed turning the ski is easier to lean which makes the ride smoother through the complete turn. The fiberglass Race Plate bolts to the underside of the hull using the included hardware. Race proven, designed by the pros, built for the best in the world.
– This product fits: Kawasaki SXR, and most Kawasaki 750’s.
– Installation time: 10 minutes
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is the difference between the Pro and Standard models?
– The standard model has no holes and is recommended for stock skis or limited in HP. The Pro is recommended for higher HP skis or skis with modified motors.
What kind of hardware comes with this?
– This product comes with 4 x 6 x 25mm. You’ll use a 4mm Allan tool to install. Be careful as the 4mm tool can strip out.
Will this plate fit all years?
– Yes, but you must pre-fit the plate as some years could have variences.
Should I Loctite the bolts on?
– No, we suggest using silicone to have a stronger and more durable attachment to the ski.